Rochdale and Middleton McDonalds reopen
Date published: 04 June 2020
Photo: Craig Szlatoszlavek
McDonalds on Sandbrook Park, Rochdale
Both Rochdale branches of McDonalds reopened their Drive-Thru services yesterday (Wednesday 3 June), and you can now order McDelivery from the Middleton chain.
The Kingsway and Sandbrook Park locations in Rochdale are only operating a Drive-Thru service, whilst you must live within 1.5 miles of the Middleton Gardens location to be able to order.
The restaurants closed 10 weeks ago following the government lockdown in response to the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic.
The fast food chain is offering a reduced menu over reduced hours, which means there is currently no breakfast menu or shakes. Locations are open from 11am to 10pm and fewer employees are in the kitchens so that staff can social distance and work safely.
Customers are encouraged to use contactless payment, and cap spending at £25.
If you’re visiting a Drive-Thru, you can browse the menu, order and pay ahead using the My McDonald’s App.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Facemask advice if you wear glasses or hearing aids
- 2Council leader hits out at plans to build more than 200 homes on a ‘thriving’ business park
- 3Funding secured for two major projects in the Rochdale borough
- 4The Gallows is under new ownership – and the food is set to be better than ever
- 5Plans for a 27-acre solar farm on green belt between Rochdale and Heywood approved