No trains on Sunday 20 October between Rochdale and Hebden Bridge
Date published: 18 October 2019
Littleborough train station is one of the stations which will see no trains on sunday
No trains will run between Rochdale and Hebden Bridge on Sunday (20 October), due to engineering works on the line.
Services between Manchester Victoria and Leeds will run between Manchester Victoria and Rochdale, and also between Hebden Bridge and Leeds.
There will be no services calling at Smithy Bridge or Littleborough.
Services between Southport and Blackburn via Todmorden will run between Southport and Rochdale only.
Replacement buses will run between:
- Rochdale and Hebden Bridge.
- Rochdale and Burnley Central via Burnley Manchester Road.
Customers travelling towards Blackburn should change at Burnley Central for train services towards Blackburn.
You can find the location of your bus replacement stop by checking station signs or by searching for your station on National Rail’s station information pages:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Milnrow Road closed after void found under road surface
- 2Police update on investigation into rape of teenage girl
- 3Number One Riverside undergoes transformation to host famous Dippy the Dinosaur
- 4Man arrested in connection with pet thefts
- 5Sainsbury’s to close Argos store in the Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre