Man’s body found on Rooley Moor Road
Date published: 30 September 2019
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Rooley Moor Road
The body of a man has been found in Rochdale.
Police were called to Rooley Moor Road, Rochdale, shortly after 11.30am on Sunday (29 September) to a report that the body of a man had been found.
On arrival, officers found the body of what is believed to be a man in his 30s.
A spokesperson for the police said: “There are not believed to be any suspicion circumstances surrounding the death.”
A file will be prepared for the coroner.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Electricity North West engineer killed in Littleborough crash
- 2Front entrance of Rochdale railway station closed for seven days from Monday
- 3Stunning replica of planet Earth to be unveiled next month in Rochdale
- 4Rochdale to adopt 20mph speed limit on residential roads as councillors back call for safer streets
- 5Milnrow businesswoman appeals for once loved handbags for domestic abuse survivors