Man’s body found on Rooley Moor Road
Date published: 30 September 2019
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Rooley Moor Road
The body of a man has been found in Rochdale.
Police were called to Rooley Moor Road, Rochdale, shortly after 11.30am on Sunday (29 September) to a report that the body of a man had been found.
On arrival, officers found the body of what is believed to be a man in his 30s.
A spokesperson for the police said: “There are not believed to be any suspicion circumstances surrounding the death.”
A file will be prepared for the coroner.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man arrested following the death of a woman in Littleborough crash
- 2Rochdale barber crowned winner of Manchester Great British Barber Bash
- 3Dogs seized and one "humanely destroyed" after boy, 3, dies after dog attack
- 4Three Rochdale men charged with vehicle thefts in Greater Manchester and Cheshire
- 5Investigation launched in Milnrow as boy, 3, dies after 'dog attack'