Heywood B&M store to open Friday
Date published: 13 August 2019
B&M Bargains will open at the former Dunnes Store in Heywood this Friday
B&M Bargains has confirmed its new Heywood store on Dawson Street will open on Friday (16 August).
The discount retailer currently employs more than 100 local people in the area and this site at the former Dunnes store will create a further 50 job roles.
Customers can expect to find a wide variety of branded products including toys, food & drink, pet range, health & beauty and homewares, as well as an extensive DIY, decorating and furniture range.
A spokesperson from B&M said: “We are all really excited to get the doors open and welcome our new customers.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 2Elderly care home residents need to be urgently rehomed after shock closure announcement
- 3 Motorist issued parking ticket despite explaining she could not charge electric car
- 4Council owed £5.1m in housing benefit overpayments
- 5Fury over pay rises for RBH executives