Woman taken to hospital after collision in Castleton
Date published: 12 January 2018
Manchester Road (close to junction with Partington Street)
A 24-year-old woman has been taken to Royal Oldham Hospital after a collision on Manchester Road in Castleton on Friday morning (12 January).
Police and ambulance attended the incident, near Partington Street.
A police spokesperson said: “We were called at 11.40am to reports of a collision between a white Vauxhall Caddy van and a 24-year-old woman, who has been taken to hospital.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man taken to hospital after being shot near Falinge Park
- 2Mother’s heartache as killer of Chloe Cockton to be allowed home leave from prison
- 3A Castleton woman has been jailed for a collision which left a mother unable to walk
- 4Motorcyclist receives serious leg injuries as collision closes part of Oldham Road in both...
- 5Ealees pond and meadow to be cleared and restored