Woman taken to hospital after collision in Castleton
Date published: 12 January 2018
Manchester Road (close to junction with Partington Street)
A 24-year-old woman has been taken to Royal Oldham Hospital after a collision on Manchester Road in Castleton on Friday morning (12 January).
Police and ambulance attended the incident, near Partington Street.
A police spokesperson said: “We were called at 11.40am to reports of a collision between a white Vauxhall Caddy van and a 24-year-old woman, who has been taken to hospital.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man remains in custody on suspicion of attempted rape
- 2Nowster pub could become new health centre
- 3Police appealing for witnesses after a man was robbed and left with head injuries
- 4Rochdale translation firm ordered to pay more than £240,000 for diverting third of government...
- 5Two men arrested after armed robberies in Rochdale and Oldham