Apprenticeship taster with genuine work experience
Date published: 29 January 2020
Aged 16-18? Unlock your potential and prepare for your future career
Rochdale Training is supporting young residents to get quality work experience and skills training with local employers. This traineeship is a pre-employment course, which is a flexible education and training programme with work experience that unlocks the great potential of young people, aged 16 to 18 and will prepare them for future careers.
- For ages 16-18
- Full training provided
- Gain accredited qualifications
- 100 hours work experience
- Expenses provided
- Health and Social Care
- Business Administration and Customer Service
Weeks: 1-4 at Rochdale Training (inc functional skills)
Weeks: 5-10 on work placements (100 hours)
Information Event: Tuesday 18 February at 1pm
Venue: Rochdale Training, Fishwick Street, Rochdale, OL16 5NA
Start Date: Monday 24 February
Enquiries: email@example.com or phone 01706 631 417.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Facemask advice if you wear glasses or hearing aids
- 2Council leader hits out at plans to build more than 200 homes on a ‘thriving’ business park
- 3Funding secured for two major projects in the Rochdale borough
- 4The Gallows is under new ownership – and the food is set to be better than ever
- 5Plans for a 27-acre solar farm on green belt between Rochdale and Heywood approved