Lost: sentimental necklace
Date published: 14 March 2022
Amy wearing the necklace from Merryn
Have you found a delicate heart-shaped necklace in Rochdale, Norden or Leeds this weekend (11-13 March)?
Amy Williams has lost her necklace, given to her by her late sister, Merryn Crofts, on their last family Christmas in 2017. The necklace is especially sentimental as it was given to Amy by 21-year-old Merryn on their last Christmas together – brought forward to March that year due to Merryn being terminally ill with ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis).
The necklace is a small flat silver heart engraved on both sides; one side reads “love you forever” and the other “sisters are forever friends”.
Over the weekend, Amy visited the Aldi store on Mellor Street, Diddy Kicks at Rochdale Sports Centre, and Lotherton Hall in Leeds. She has called all the places she visited but the necklace has not yet been handed in.
If you find the necklace, please get in touch with the Rochdale Online Newsdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put you in contact with the family.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Opportunity to view development plans for brownfield site near Rochdale railway station
- 2Reuse Littleborough could be forced to close as council slaps group with thousands of pounds' worth...
- 3The Gallows stars on Come Dine With Me: The Professionals
- 4Rochdale police officer sacked after stalking and harassment convictions
- 5Dozens of fine-dodging drivers face justice after scammers accept hundreds to make penalty points...