Dale Supporters Trust AGM
Date published: 15 October 2021
Rochdale Supporters Trust logo
The Dale Trust will be holding its Annual General Meeting next month.
The Trust AGM is planned for Saturday 13 November commencing at 11am in the Dale Bar at the Crown Oil Arena.
Members will be requested to provide their membership card or proof of ID upon entry.
Members will be asked to approve the accounts from 2020-21 and to re-elect all Trust Board members. In addition to that, members will be asked to vote on two resolutions on the evening
- Any Trust vote at the Football Club’s AGM/EGM must be voted on by the Trust membership who are eligible on the date of the called meeting.
- Any sale of the Trust owned shares in Rochdale Association Football Club can only happen with the approval of 90% of voting Trust members in a ballot.
Members will receive an email with details of the AGM and proxy information. All proxies need to be received by Wednesday 10 November at 7pm.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Opportunity to view development plans for brownfield site near Rochdale railway station
- 2Reuse Littleborough could be forced to close as council slaps group with thousands of pounds' worth...
- 3The Gallows stars on Come Dine With Me: The Professionals
- 4Rochdale police officer sacked after stalking and harassment convictions
- 5Dozens of fine-dodging drivers face justice after scammers accept hundreds to make penalty points...