Obituary: Gary Hopwood
Date published: 18 December 2019
Sadly passed away at home on 15 December 2019, surrounded by his family.
The much loved Husband of Karen, loving Dad to Hayley and Gavin, treasured Grandad of Shannon, Courteney, Rhys, Bailey, Mason and Sophia, Great Grandad to Nevaeh and Alby, dear Brother of Glyn, Gail, Maxine and the late Tracy and friend to many. Will be sadly missed by all.
Funeral service to take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Wednesday 8 January 2020 at 3.00pm. Family flowers only please, donations if desired to Springhill Hospice or Cancer Research Whitworth c/o Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal
- 220-year-old Rochdale man charged with drug and driving offences after police 'witness drug deal'
- 3Council urges residents to follow new regional restrictions
- 4Rochdale residents invited to help create giant town centre artwork
- 5New lockdown restrictions - your questions answered