Obituary: Christina Kuligowski
Date published: 15 May 2019
Christina Kuligowski (maiden name Stanley)
It is with great sadness we announce born and bred local girl, Christina Norma Kuligowski - daughter of Harold Stanley, past-serving Mayor of Rochdale - passed away at the tender age of 61 on Tuesday 7 May 2019.
Christina left Rochdale in 1988 with her husband, Roberto and their 3 lovely children to begin a new exciting chapter in their lives by moving to Lisbon, Portugal. Christina and family returned to the UK ten years later settling in Kent, where she happily resided until her peaceful passing.
Christina has left behind her husband, Roberto, four children, Victoria, Rebecca, Alexander and Arianna, two grand-children, Francisco and Harry with three more on the way.
Christina co-founded Horsepower Motor Centre in Tonbridge, with her husband Roberto in 2002 and her vision and drive will be greatly missed. Without her, it would simply not have become the success it is today.
Her energy, enthusiasm and wit will be sorely missed and the family are forever grateful for all that she has done and given.
Sleep well darling, you have brought to us all so much love. Never to be forgotten, we will see you again.
The funeral is for family members only.
A celebration of Christina's life is being organised on Tuesday 28 May, at High Rocks, Tunbridge Wells, TN3 9JJ at 4pm.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal
- 220-year-old Rochdale man charged with drug and driving offences after police 'witness drug deal'
- 3Council urges residents to follow new regional restrictions
- 4Rochdale residents invited to help create giant town centre artwork
- 5New lockdown restrictions - your questions answered