Rochdale & District Local Group, Lancs Wildlife Trust. Contact: Graham Bellenger, 01706 376999.
Monthly meetings are held at The Coach House, Littleborough, on first Tuesday of the month, at 8.00pm.
Joining the Wildlife Trust is one of the most effective ways of contributing to nature conservation in Lancashire, Manchester and North Merseyside and we need your support! As a member you will receive:
- Access to 34 Nature Reserves across the county
- Details of all our Nature Reserves
- Three issues per year of our local Wildlife Trust Magazine, "Lapwing" delivered to your door
- Three issues per year of the national "Natural World" magazine (first year only)
- Our Annual Review and a personal invitation to our Annual General Meeting
- Our quarterly "What's On" guide to wildlife events, including invitations to guided walks, illustrated talks, training and social events
- The chance to join your Wildlife Trust Local Group
- Family members receive Watch Club membership for your children or grandchildren
- The Knowledge that you have made a difference to local Wildlife Conservation