Win a 22" LED TV courtesy of Co-operative Energy
Date published: 21 September 2011
Co-operative Energy has joined forces with Rochdale Online to offer one lucky person a chance to win a brand new energy efficient Sharp 22” HD ready TV with built-in Freeview worth £249.99, plus five runner-up prizes of solar powered on the go mobile phone / iPhone chargers worth £29.99 each.
About Co-operative Energy
Co-operative Energy is a new energy provider supplying gas and electricity to customers across England, Scotland and Wales. It is committed to fair pricing, lower carbon energy and is the only energy supplier wholly owned by its customers, who are rewarded with a share of profits.
Co-operative Energy is committed to providing ethical energy with an easy to understand tariff and commitment to fair practice. They are also helping to tackle climate change by supporting renewable energy and have pledged that, by April 2012, the carbon content of their electricity will be less than half the national average. They avoid energy generated through coal due to its high carbon content.
Co-operative Energy is part of The Midcounties Co-operative, one of the largest co-operative businesses in the UK, owned by over 300,000 members. Co-operative Energy is a national business, covering the whole of England, Wales and Scotland.
- To enter our competition, visit www.cooperativeenergy.coop/comp today for your chance to win and to find out more about the ethical energy provider.
The competition closing date is 23 October 2011 and entrants must be 18 or over.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 excluding employees of Co-operative Energy, The Midcounties Co-operative or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
- The prize is a Sharp LCD TV 22inch LED television with built in freeview plus five runner-up prizes of a Solar Mobile Phone Charger.
- The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. No cash alterative will be offered. No alternative prize will be offered if unsuitable.
- Only one entry per household will be entered in the draw. Entries from agents or third parties are invalid.
- This competition is open to individuals (not corporate bodies) of age 18 years and over and who are UK residents and the prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address.
- No purchase of Co-operative Energy products is necessary to enter the competition.
- The winner will be chosen at random from among the qualifying entries immediately after the closing date and time.
- The competition opens at noon on 21 September 2011 and closes at 9am on 23 October 2011. All entries must be received before this date in order to be entered into the competition.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
- The prize winner must agree to take part in publicity including his or her name and general location for media purposes by Co-operative Energy in any and all media.
- The winners name may appear on the Co-op Energy Twitter feed and on the Co-operative Energy website.
- The random selection of the winner will be carried out by Co-operative Energy, and the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The overall winners will be notified via email shortly after the closing date/time.
- The draw is promoted by: The Promoter, Rochdale Online, 847-849 Manchester Road, Castleton, Rochdale.