Sailing: Hollingworth Lake Sailing Club reopens for members
Date published: 28 May 2020
Members of Hollingworth Lake Sailing Club may get out on the water to sail within the guidelines
Hollingworth Lake Sailing Club has approved recreational sailing for members.
It was announced on Wednesday 13 May that all forms of water-sports including sailing, windsurfing and motor-boating are now permitted.
There will be no organised racing yet but due to the gradual easing of restrictions, and the opportunity to be sporting active, members may get out on the water to sail within the guidelines.
Mainly this will be single-handed, as any two-handed boats must be sailed by members of the same household.
Social distancing guidelines must be followed by members at all times.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale people urged to help save lives by supporting COVID-19 research
- 2Plans for a 27-acre solar farm on green belt between Rochdale and Heywood approved
- 3The Gallows is under new ownership – and the food is set to be better than ever
- 4Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal
- 5Up to £20,000 funding available for local good causes