Rugby league: Rochdale Hornets launch podcast
Date published: 20 May 2020
Rochdale Hornets podcast
Rochdale Hornets have launched a new official club podcast called 'Repeat Set' and released the first episode earlier this week (Monday 18 May).
Chairman of Rochdale Hornets, Andy Mazey features in the first episode discussing last week's Championship and League 1 meeting, an update on the club and talking about Hornet's last minute winners - including a last minute try against rivals Swinton Lions.
The podcast is hosted by Luke Harrison and Josh McAllister. Luke is a Rochdale Hornets fan and has volunteered at the club for several years now, whilst Josh is the head of social media and content for Hornets. Josh has been in this role since the sart of the 2020 season after being brought in by director Richard Heyes having previously worked with him at Swinton Lions.
Josh and Luke are aiming to talk to players, directors and other people involved with the club in the future and release episodes as possible, weekly if there's enough interest and content during quarantine.
Listen to the first edition of the podcast here:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale people urged to help save lives by supporting COVID-19 research
- 2Plans for a 27-acre solar farm on green belt between Rochdale and Heywood approved
- 3The Gallows is under new ownership – and the food is set to be better than ever
- 4Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal
- 5Up to £20,000 funding available for local good causes