Man taken to hospital after hit and run
Date published: 25 January 2021
Police at the scene on Milnrow Road
A man, 35, has been taken to hospital following a hit and run collision on Milnrow Road, Rochdale during the early hours of Sunday morning (24 January).
Police were called to a report of a collision between a man and a white van at around 12.15am yesterday.
The van failed to stop after the collision, which followed a disturbance at Shepherd Court on Milnrow Road.
No arrests have currently been made.
Enquiries are ongoing.
Any information or witnesses should contact police on 0161 856 8441 or the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Concerns raised over Rochdale’s Riverside complex after it emerges the council is liable for rent...
- 2Town centre sites to be transformed as Rochdale looks forward to reopening
- 358mph in a 30 zone - Speed sting catches reckless drivers
- 4Smithy Bridge man to run 48 miles in 48 hours in memory of late younger brother
- 5CCTV footage released after man, 65, threated with gun and hit with hammer in Middleton burglary