Middleton man charged after early morning warrant
Date published: 22 January 2021
The charges have been brought following a warrant in Middleton (stock image)
A man has been charged following a warrant in Middleton.
Ricci Ferrari, 36, of Middleton, has been charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply class A drugs and two counts of money laundering.
He has been remanded in custody before an appearance at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court today (Friday 22 January 2021).
At around 5am on Thursday 21 January 2021, officers executing a warrant at an address on Alcester Close arrested one man and seized a car, cash and designer clothing.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Concerns raised over Rochdale’s Riverside complex after it emerges the council is liable for rent...
- 2Town centre sites to be transformed as Rochdale looks forward to reopening
- 358mph in a 30 zone - Speed sting catches reckless drivers
- 4Smithy Bridge man to run 48 miles in 48 hours in memory of late younger brother
- 5CCTV footage released after man, 65, threated with gun and hit with hammer in Middleton burglary