Councillor John Blundell joins board of directors at Manchester Airport
Date published: 26 January 2019
Councillor John Blundell
Councillor John Blundell has been appointed to Manchester Airport’s board of directors.
Councillor Blundell was elected to Smallbridge and Firgrove ward in May 2014 and is the cabinet member for Regeneration, Business, Skills and Employment.
He said: "I am ecstatic that I have been chosen to join the board at Manchester Airport Group as a non-executive director and look forwarding to being part of the major growth the Airport is currently going through.”
Councillor Blundell added: “The Group's contribution to the Greater Manchester economy and the jobs and prosperity it has generated for the region makes it one of our greatest assets and it is a real privilege to be given a position that will enable me to help shape its future."
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 2Residents don't recycle food because it is "smelly and dirty", survey finds
- 3Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 4Rochdale has one of the best recycling rates in the north west
- 5Hamer ABC receive funding to offer free sessions for people with poor mental health