Car overturns after collision on Molesworth Street
Date published: 11 January 2019
Photo: Rochdale Online
The black Mercedes was made safe by the fire service
A car overturned following a collision on Molesworth Street in Rochdale on Friday morning (11 January).
The black Mercedes was made safe by the fire service, who were on scene for approximately 45 minutes. The other vehicle involved failed to stop.
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service confirmed no-one was trapped and no-one at the scene had been injured.
Enquiries are ongoing.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Magnet fishers discover World War One victory medal
- 2Trio of teenagers clear litter during lockdown
- 3Mother and daughter create fun Science at Home experiments
- 4Optometrist helps to save sight of Rochdale man with emergency appointment
- 5Wetherspoon's social distancing measures for when pubs can reopen