Car overturns after collision on Molesworth Street
Date published: 11 January 2019
Photo: Rochdale Online
The black Mercedes was made safe by the fire service
A car overturned following a collision on Molesworth Street in Rochdale on Friday morning (11 January).
The black Mercedes was made safe by the fire service, who were on scene for approximately 45 minutes. The other vehicle involved failed to stop.
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service confirmed no-one was trapped and no-one at the scene had been injured.
Enquiries are ongoing.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man taken to hospital after being shot near Falinge Park
- 2Mother’s heartache as killer of Chloe Cockton to be allowed home leave from prison
- 3A Castleton woman has been jailed for a collision which left a mother unable to walk
- 4Motorcyclist receives serious leg injuries as collision closes part of Oldham Road in both...
- 5Ealees pond and meadow to be cleared and restored