Car overturns after collision on Molesworth Street
Date published: 11 January 2019
Photo: Rochdale Online
The black Mercedes was made safe by the fire service
A car overturned following a collision on Molesworth Street in Rochdale on Friday morning (11 January).
The black Mercedes was made safe by the fire service, who were on scene for approximately 45 minutes. The other vehicle involved failed to stop.
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service confirmed no-one was trapped and no-one at the scene had been injured.
Enquiries are ongoing.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale gym crowned best gym in the UK at the UKactive Awards
- 2Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 3Man taken to hospital after five-car crash in Heywood
- 4Rochdale optician urges residents not to be caught out by the ‘silent thief of sight’
- 5Mayor’s new electric car is a first for Greater Manchester