Car overturns after collision on Molesworth Street
Date published: 11 January 2019
Photo: Rochdale Online
The black Mercedes was made safe by the fire service
A car overturned following a collision on Molesworth Street in Rochdale on Friday morning (11 January).
The black Mercedes was made safe by the fire service, who were on scene for approximately 45 minutes. The other vehicle involved failed to stop.
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service confirmed no-one was trapped and no-one at the scene had been injured.
Enquiries are ongoing.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 2Residents don't recycle food because it is "smelly and dirty", survey finds
- 3Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 4Rochdale has one of the best recycling rates in the north west
- 5Hamer ABC receive funding to offer free sessions for people with poor mental health