Appeal for the next-of-kin of Rochdale man
Date published: 16 April 2018
Police are searching for the next-of-kin of a man from Rochdale who has died.
Simon Andrew Johnson, 50, died at his home address on Monday 9 April 2018.
There are believed to be no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Simon was born in Tadcaster but moved to Manchester and most recently resided in Rochdale.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Police Coroner’s Office in Heywood on 0161 856 8497.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Level 2 cold weather alert issued for north west
- 2Council could snap up unfinished property ‘spoiling’ beauty spot
- 3Plan ahead - festive period Universal Credit payments set to be made early
- 4Council making a bee line for Castleton
- 5Rochdale man charged with supplying drugs and modern slavery offences