Get into teaching with Rochdale Training
Date published: 27 October 2021
Photo: Mongkol - stock.adobe.com
Rochdale Training provides outstanding apprenticeships and courses for pre-employed learners
Apprenticeship tutors required (new trainee tutors welcome)
Are you looking to change career?
- Full teacher training and assessor qualification provided free of charge
- Flexible hours to work round family life
- 5% employer contribution pension scheme
- 33 days holiday
- Life Insurance
- Off for Christmas
- Free parking
- Starting salary £22,000
If you have industry experience and want to help others... Rochdale Training wants to hear from you!
Rochdale Training provides outstanding apprenticeships and courses for pre-employed learners across Greater Manchester and the North West.
Due to continued growth, the company is recruiting tutors with sector skills knowledge and/or several years’ hands on experience who are keen to train young adults and adults.
- Teaching Assistants Tutor
- Early Years Tutor
- Health and Social Care Tutor
- Business Administrator/Customer Service Tutor
- Management/Team Leading Tutor
- Electrical Engineer Tutor
The successful candidate should have:
- Occupational competence in a work environment and knowledge in specific sector areas
- Ability to inspire and engage students to achieve their full potential and a passion for teaching and learning
- Organised with an ability to work towards challenging targets and manage time effectively
- A-C in maths and English or equivalent
- ICT Literate
There is a drop-in information session at Rochdale Training on Wednesday 10 November (5pm - 7pm).
Meet the friendly team and discover the opportunities in teaching. Tutors will be on hand to answer questions, provide information, and guidance to help you become a teacher with Rochdale Training.
For an application form please email email@example.com
Closing Date: noon on 19 November 2021.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.