Apprentice pledge: recruit an apprentice this summer
Date published: 06 May 2020
Rochdale Training are appealing to local employers to recruit an apprentice this summer
Can you support a young person into work in 2020?
Rochdale Training are appealing to local employers to recruit an apprentice this summer.
As a charity-based training provider, Rochdale Training usually gets 100s of talented and motivated young people into apprenticeship jobs in the Rochdale borough and Greater Manchester from June to September.
Mark Whittaker from Rochdale Training said: "We are proud of the employers who design, supply, engineer, build and manufacture around our Borough. Rochdale Training want to support business growth with our young residents who are eager to learn.
"There are still hundreds of young sons and daughters looking for their first step on the career ladder. Candidates are typically school and college leavers and have all been interviewed by the team at Rochdale Training."
The appeal is looking to get 100 pledges to recruit an apprentice in 2020.
Every employer who recruits an apprentice will be given access to incentives including;
- Marketing - your business will be recognised and promoted throughout the campaign
- Certificate of support – ‘Made and Nurtured’ in Rochdale will recognise employers who support apprentices
- £1,000 grants
- Up to 100% funded training
- Access to workforce training funding – Training wallet of up to £20,000
- Rochdale Training Silver Membership – Free access to discounts and free courses
Apprentices are looking for a range of job roles: Engineering, Manufacturing, Child Care, Health & Social Care, Business Administration, Customer Service… covering a range of sectors.
Make the pledge!
Contact 01706 631417 or email@example.com
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale people urged to help save lives by supporting COVID-19 research
- 2Plans for a 27-acre solar farm on green belt between Rochdale and Heywood approved
- 3The Gallows is under new ownership – and the food is set to be better than ever
- 4Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal
- 5Up to £20,000 funding available for local good causes