Oulder Hill Open Evening - 19 September 2019
Date published: 13 September 2019
Oulder Hill Community School and Language College
Oulder Hill Community School is a highly successful school in Rochdale, Greater Manchester. Its success is based on an ethos of “our best always, everywhere” which is a shared commitment between staff and students. We put our people at the heart of all we do, recognising that our stakeholders are what makes our school so special.
Oulder Hill is a very happy, caring and vibrant place to learn and teach. Over the years it has become a school of first choice and now has 300 students in year 7. Staff care passionately about every student and work tirelessly to ensure that every individual can, and does, thrive no matter what their starting point.
The shared values which underpin everything we do are simple but hugely important in ensuring not only academic success, but the opportunity to develop the whole child whilst in our care. They are:
- We always strive to be the best we can be
- We always challenge ourselves to do better in all that we do
- We show courage, determination and resilience especially in the face of adversity
On a day to day basis this means we have very high standards and expectations of all our students. We aim for every minute of every day to be an outstanding experience for all of our students through an “our best, always, everywhere” culture.
Our Open Evening on Thursday 19 September is designed to give you a flavour of what makes Oulder Hill such a special place and is a great opportunity to meet our wonderful students and staff yourself. We look forward to welcoming you on the evening. Alternatively, visits to the school are welcome throughout the year, appointments can be made via our Reception team.
6.00pm - 8.30pm
Thursday 19 September
Oulder Hill Commuity School, Hudsons Walk, Rochdale OL11 5EF
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Facemask advice if you wear glasses or hearing aids
- 2Council leader hits out at plans to build more than 200 homes on a ‘thriving’ business park
- 3Funding secured for two major projects in the Rochdale borough
- 4The Gallows is under new ownership – and the food is set to be better than ever
- 5Plans for a 27-acre solar farm on green belt between Rochdale and Heywood approved