Obituary: Alan Littlehales
Date published: 17 March 2022
Alan Littlehales, aged 87 years, passed away peacefully at Rochdale Infirmary on the 11th March 2022.
Dearly loved Husband of Joan, loving Father of Joy and Sue, father in law to Tony, adored Grandad of Ruth, Sarah, Dean, Carl and Sam and Great Grandad to Lucy and Ralph.
Alan's funeral will take place on Thursday 24 March at Rochdale Crematorium at 2.20pm.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired to British Heart Foundation, a donation box will be available on the day.
Enquiries to Spotland Bridge Funeral Directors, 225 Spotland Road, Rochdale, OL12 7AG. Tel: 01706 508940.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Opportunity to view development plans for brownfield site near Rochdale railway station
- 2Reuse Littleborough could be forced to close as council slaps group with thousands of pounds' worth...
- 3The Gallows stars on Come Dine With Me: The Professionals
- 4Rochdale police officer sacked after stalking and harassment convictions
- 5Dozens of fine-dodging drivers face justice after scammers accept hundreds to make penalty points...