Obituary: Cath McHale
Date published: 29 January 2022
The family are saddened to announce the passing of Kathleen Teresa (Cath) McHale, of Castleton, on Tuesday 25 January 2022.
Loving wife of John; devoted mother of Patrick, Ann-Marie, Sean, and Siobhan; adoring grandma to Senan, Ruby, Rory, Ronan, and Raya; and much-loved sister, mother-in-law, and auntie.
Cath will be hugely missed by all who knew her and by many generations of school children who knew her fondly as ‘Mrs McHale’.
Requiem Mass, to celebrate Cath’s wonderful life, to be held at St. Gabriel’s RC Church, Milne Street Castleton, on Friday, 4 February at 12:00 noon. Family flowers only; donations, if desired, to the Alzheimer’s Society or Life Charity.
For all enquiries please contact Dixon’s Funeral Service, Rochdale (01706 645501).
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Opportunity to view development plans for brownfield site near Rochdale railway station
- 2Reuse Littleborough could be forced to close as council slaps group with thousands of pounds' worth...
- 3The Gallows stars on Come Dine With Me: The Professionals
- 4Rochdale police officer sacked after stalking and harassment convictions
- 5Dozens of fine-dodging drivers face justice after scammers accept hundreds to make penalty points...