Obituary: Jean Margaret Fairbank
Date published: 23 December 2021
Photo: 9dreamstudio - stock.adobe.com
Jean Margaret Fairbank passed away on 15 December 2021
Passed peacefully away, on 15th December 2021, aged 92 years, at Ashbourne Nursing Home. The dearly loved wife of the late Roy, a much loved mum of David and Stephen, dear mother in law of Anita and a cherished grandma of Amy and Eli. She will be sadly missed by her family and friends.
Service and Cremation to take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Monday 10th January at 1.00pm.
All enquiries to Leach and Clegg Funeral Service. Milnrow. Tel. 647377.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Opportunity to view development plans for brownfield site near Rochdale railway station
- 2Reuse Littleborough could be forced to close as council slaps group with thousands of pounds' worth...
- 3The Gallows stars on Come Dine With Me: The Professionals
- 4Rochdale police officer sacked after stalking and harassment convictions
- 5Dozens of fine-dodging drivers face justice after scammers accept hundreds to make penalty points...