Notice: Consultation on proposed variation of admission arrangements for Brian Clarke CofE Academy
Date published: 04 November 2021
The Cranmer Education Trust, as Admissions Authority for The Brian Clarke CofE Academy is consulting on admission arrangements for entry to Year 7 in September 2023.
The consultation period will commence on Monday 1 November 2021 and will end on Monday 13 December 2021 at 3.30pm.
Full details of the proposed Admissions Policy and Supplementary Information Form can be found on the school website: https://www.brian-clarke.org/join-us/apply/
Representations should be made in writing to:
The Chair of the Admissions Committee
C/o, The Blue Coat School,
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Opportunity to view development plans for brownfield site near Rochdale railway station
- 2Reuse Littleborough could be forced to close as council slaps group with thousands of pounds' worth...
- 3The Gallows stars on Come Dine With Me: The Professionals
- 4Rochdale police officer sacked after stalking and harassment convictions
- 5Dozens of fine-dodging drivers face justice after scammers accept hundreds to make penalty points...