Obituary: Alice Lees - Nee Metcalfe
Date published: 03 September 2021
Peacefully on 30 August 2021, Alice aged 95 years. Beloved Wife of the late Ernest, much loved Mum of Peter and Gillian, Mother in Law of Glen and Barbara, dear Grandma of Sam, Joanne and Trudy, very dear Great-Grandma of Corey and Theo and friend to many.
She will be sadly missed and fondly remembered.
Funeral Service to be held at Rochdale Crematorium on Monday 13 September at 11.50am.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired to Springhill Hospice c/o Dixons Funeral Service, 2 Manchester Road, Rochdale, OL11 4YH. Telephone 01706 645501.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Opportunity to view development plans for brownfield site near Rochdale railway station
- 2Reuse Littleborough could be forced to close as council slaps group with thousands of pounds' worth...
- 3The Gallows stars on Come Dine With Me: The Professionals
- 4Rochdale police officer sacked after stalking and harassment convictions
- 5Dozens of fine-dodging drivers face justice after scammers accept hundreds to make penalty points...