Obituary: Bonnar Coleano
Date published: 07 April 2020
Sadly Bonnar passed away in hospital on Sunday 29 March 2020, aged 74.
Bonnar will be missed by all who knew him. He leaves children Alex, Maria, Heidi, Donnar, Rudi and Hollie and his grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
He will never be forgotten on the stock-car circuit. Becoming world champion at banger racing over the years then moving on to Formula One. His claim to fame there was winning his only race, backwards!
Bonnar will be missed greatly by the music scene. Forming the Redcoats in his hometown of Swansea in the 60's, he moved on to play lead guitar for Englebert Humperdinck. After working on the club scene through most of his life he opened the music shop, Bonecat music in 1994. Anyone who visited the shop will know what a character Bonnar was. Now playing with the greats!
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Facemask advice if you wear glasses or hearing aids
- 2Council leader hits out at plans to build more than 200 homes on a ‘thriving’ business park
- 3Funding secured for two major projects in the Rochdale borough
- 4The Gallows is under new ownership – and the food is set to be better than ever
- 5Plans for a 27-acre solar farm on green belt between Rochdale and Heywood approved