Obituary: Dr Emma Claire Heap
Date published: 25 February 2020
Dr Emma Claire Heap
Dr Emma Heap sadly passed away at Springhill Hospice on February 9 after battling cancer.
She was 43 years of age.
She was a loving mother to Matthew and Harriet and will be very much missed by all her family and friends.
Emma was a well known and respected GP practising in Rochdale and surrounding areas for a number of years.
The funeral service for Emma took place on 20 February at St Andrews C of E Church, Dearnley and was followed by committal at Rochdale Crematorium.
Many donations have been made to Springhill Hospice in Emma’s memory.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal
- 220-year-old Rochdale man charged with drug and driving offences after police 'witness drug deal'
- 3Council urges residents to follow new regional restrictions
- 4Rochdale residents invited to help create giant town centre artwork
- 5New lockdown restrictions - your questions answered