Obituary: Dr Emma Claire Heap
Date published: 25 February 2020
Dr Emma Claire Heap
Dr Emma Heap sadly passed away at Springhill Hospice on February 9 after battling cancer.
She was 43 years of age.
She was a loving mother to Matthew and Harriet and will be very much missed by all her family and friends.
Emma was a well known and respected GP practising in Rochdale and surrounding areas for a number of years.
The funeral service for Emma took place on 20 February at St Andrews C of E Church, Dearnley and was followed by committal at Rochdale Crematorium.
Many donations have been made to Springhill Hospice in Emma’s memory.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Magnet fishers discover World War One victory medal
- 2Trio of teenagers clear litter during lockdown
- 3Mother and daughter create fun Science at Home experiments
- 4Optometrist helps to save sight of Rochdale man with emergency appointment
- 5Wetherspoon's social distancing measures for when pubs can reopen