Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council - Report of Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman
Date published: 01 January 2020
The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman has issued a report following its investigation of a complaint against Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council. The complaint was about Education & Children's Services matter.
The Ombudsman found that there had been fault on the part of the Council, and this had caused injustice to the complainant. The Council must now consider the report and tell the Ombudsman within three months (or such longer period as the Ombudsman may agree) what it proposes to do.
Copies of the report will be available for public inspection during normal office hours at Number One Riverside, Smith Street, for three weeks starting on Thursday 2 January 2020.
Anyone is entitled to take copies of the report or extracts from it.
Copies will be supplied free of charge.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal
- 220-year-old Rochdale man charged with drug and driving offences after police 'witness drug deal'
- 3Council urges residents to follow new regional restrictions
- 4Rochdale residents invited to help create giant town centre artwork
- 5New lockdown restrictions - your questions answered