Obituary: Stephen Grindrod
Date published: 14 November 2019
Tragically passed away on Thursday 31 October 2019 at the age of 57. Stephen was greatly loved and will be sadly missed by his wife and three children. He will also be missed by brothers, sisters, friends and a large number of employees.
In his short life, Stephen achieved many things including co-founding and successfully running a reverse osmosis company. He affected many people and will always be remembered for his passion, focus and work ethic.
The funeral will take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Friday 22 November 2019 at 11:50am. No flowers please but donations, if desired, are being accepted for Springhill Hospice.
All enquiries to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Magnet fishers discover World War One victory medal
- 2Trio of teenagers clear litter during lockdown
- 3Mother and daughter create fun Science at Home experiments
- 4Optometrist helps to save sight of Rochdale man with emergency appointment
- 5Wetherspoon's social distancing measures for when pubs can reopen