Obituary: Michael Conroy
Date published: 28 March 2019
Suddenly passed away on 15th March 2019.
Devoted husband of the late Freda, loving father to Suzanne and the late Yvette, doting grandfather to Eden, great friend and father-in-law to John. A long-standing member of Saddleworth Choral Society and Amateur Dramatics enthusiast, he will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
A humanist service will be taking place at Rochdale Crematorium on Wednesday 3rd April 2019 at 1:00pm, with a butty and a brew to follow nearby. Any and all who wish to say a final farewell to Michael, and celebrate his life, are welcome.
Flowers are appreciated. Donations can be made, if desired, to Springhill Hospice.
Futher enquiries to be made to Unsworths Funeral Directors: 0161 764 8622
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Magnet fishers discover World War One victory medal
- 2Trio of teenagers clear litter during lockdown
- 3Mother and daughter create fun Science at Home experiments
- 4Optometrist helps to save sight of Rochdale man with emergency appointment
- 5Wetherspoon's social distancing measures for when pubs can reopen