Makin Dixon raise money for Victim Support in Rochdale
Date published: 30 July 2019
Staff from Makin Dixon Solicitors who took part in the Yorkshire Tough Mudder challenge
Staff at Makin Dixon Solicitors Ltd took part in the Yorkshire Tough Mudder challenge on 27 July.
The team of 30 included staff, family and friends who went through 10 miles of dirt, mud and grime to raise over £1,500 for Victim Support Rochdale.
Two of the team were injured after falling off a water obstacle with partner Jane Campbell requiring 5 stitches to her mouth and partner Hannah Jarockyj needing a head wound glued.
Victim Support is a domestic abuse charity which helps and supports families through abusive relationships in the wider Rochdale area and the money raised will go towards Victim Support in the borough of Rochdale.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Elderly care home residents need to be urgently rehomed after shock closure announcement
- 2Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 3 Motorist issued parking ticket despite explaining she could not charge electric car
- 4Council owed £5.1m in housing benefit overpayments
- 5Fury over pay rises for RBH executives