The Sound of Music
Win a family ticket (2 adults & 2 children) to see Rochdale Amateur Operatic Society's production of The Sound of Music at the Gracie Fields Theatre during half term.
This fabulous Rodgers & Hammerstein classic is brought to you after its long successful West End run and UK tour and also following on from the BBC’s programme ‘How To Solve A Problem Like Maria’ which searched for the perfect Maria.
This final collaboration between Rodgers & Hammerstein was destined to become the world’s most beloved musical and the motion picture remains the most popular movie of all time.
RAOS has assembled a very talented cast who have been in rehearsal for some months now. The Von Trapp children were chosen after some very long exhausting auditions held locally and are brilliant.
Please come and support your local society and keep live theatre alive and flourishing. RAOS is a registered charity and gives regularly to local charities once costs are covered.
Rochdale Online has a family ticket to give away to "The Sound of Music" evening performance at Gracie Fields Theatre, Rochdale on Wednesday 15 February 2012.
Closing date for this competition was midnight on 06 February 2012.
- The Co-operative Revolution - Graphic Novel Competition closed on 30/11/2012
- Dale Trust Chinese Night Competition closed on 30/03/2012
- Win £100 worth of Amazon vouchers with Appliances Online Competition closed on 23/02/2012
- Win Gym Membership Competition closed on 23/01/2012
- Aladdin Competition closed on 30/11/2011
- Oulder Hill Leisure Complex Competition closed on 30/06/2011
- Sweeney Todd Competition closed on 17/02/2011
- Where is Ted - December 2010 Competition closed on 20/12/2010
- Where is Ted - November 2010 Competition closed on 20/11/2010
- Where is Ted - October 2010 Competition closed on 20/10/2010